Tuesday, January 17, 2012

What's Cooking Resurrected in 2012!

"Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans."

No idea who said that but it rings true. After disbanding What's Cooking New Mexico on 770 KKOB I never thought I'd get another food show opportunity but guess what! I did!

KALB News Channel 5 has asked me to be a repeat guest on their news show, "Jambalaya" on Thursday mornings. Not only do I get to cook... I get to do it on TV!

So the blog continues... with a new name of course.

I'm pleased to announce, "What's Cooking LA" will continue!

Blog in for new recipes and good food.

The fun continues!

M.

2 comments:

  1. I watched you on Jam this a.m. and promptly looked up your blog. I love to find bloggers in the CenLA area and keep up w/their inspirations. Good job. I too have a couple of blogs if you'd like to check me out. My foodie blog is http://anny-theredplate.blogspot.com/
    The other blog is for writing and rambling and there's a link to it on The Red Plate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for watching! Can't wait to check out The Red Plate! We need more food related sources around here.

    ReplyDelete